Macmillan’s new COVID 19 resources for people living with cancer and professionals.
People Living with Cancer:
Webpages which contain useful information relating to coronavirus and FAQs https://www.macmillan.org.uk/coronavirus
A safe site on LearnZone (via enrolment key) with links to coronavirus guidance and resources https://learnzone.org.uk/coronavirus/
Topics covered include:
- Emotional health and Wellbeing
- Cancer and Covid19: including treatment info for nurses and AHP’s
- End of Life Care and bereavement
- Communication skills and difficult conversations
- Resources you can use to support your patients
- General and other resources.
- Primary Workforce Group
- Non ITU treatments
Macmillan Cancer Support
Tags:Macmillan Cancer Support, COVID 19, Guidance, Cancer, Immune system, Patient Information, Patient Support, GP, practice nurse, step down, escallation, palliative, care homes, social care, community health