The purpose of this guide is to promote available learning on the management of infective states, infection prevention and control, antimicrobial resistance and antimicrobial stewardship by:
- Signposting educational materials available to health workers and students.
- Providing a centralised resource portal to educators on supporting learners.
- Supporting commissioning, regulatory and quality improvement teams (including infection prevention and control and antimicrobial management teams) by highlighting available educational resources to improve practice.
- Encouraging learners to access available learning sessions to support their learning needs.
- Highlighting learning sessions that can be embedded within clinical training pathways.
- Multiple Professional Workforce Groups
Health Education England (HEE)
Tags:Health Education England, HEE, COVID19, Training guide, Antimicrobial resistance, Antibiotic, Infection, ITU nurse, Nurse, Doctor, AHP, ODP, Critical Care, HDU, ITU, physiotherapist, biomedical scientist, anaesthetist, paramedic, GP, practice nurse