The North TEL Support Service team are based at Yorkshire Ambulance Service in York and have delivered this service for over 11 years. The team provide support to all NHS trusts/healthcare organisations in the North of England, working closely with HEE(North) TEL lead.
As well as hosting, managing and maintaining the regional servers where organisations can host their local eLearning content, we act as a central point of contact for TEL leads and administrators across the region. If we can’t answer queries ourselves we can usually point you in the right direction!
Our main focus is on support for the region which also includes:
- Liaising with ESR and e-LfH about national content
- Publishing a North catalogue of eLearning resources that have been developed locally and available freely to the region
- Organising and supporting TEL/SIM network events in the North
- Researching and testing new emergent learning technologies
- Lectora content authoring licences
- @NorthElearn Twitter account
- Vimeo Channel
- Videoscribe licences
In addition to supporting the regional network, the team also support and contribute to national networks such as HEE TEL leads meetings and other HEE TEL programmes. The team also provide technical support to the NHS eLearning Repository: (https://www.elearningrepository.nhs.uk/)
Phone: 01904 666003